The location marker is placed on Chamonix. This animation shows the precipitation radar for the previous hour. Drizzle or light snow fall might be invisible for the radar. Precipitation intensity is colour coded, ranging from light blue to heavy purple.
0 mm precipitation in Chamonix at 10:15-11:30.
Meteogram - 5 days - Chamonix
Our 5-day meteogram for Chamonix offers all weather information in 3 simple graphs:
- Temperature chart with weather pictograms. The time from sunrise to sunset is indicated in light yellow.
- Clouds in different altitudes: from few clouds (light grey) to overcast (dark grey). Dark blue bars show hourly precipitation and light blue showers. An asterisk indicates snow fall.
- Forecasts for wind speeds are blue and for gusts are green. The arrowheads point in the same direction as the wind.
14-day weather - Chamonix
This chart shows the 14 day weather trend for Chamonix (Rhône-Alpes Region, France) with daily weather symbols, minimum and maximum temperatures, precipitation amount and probability.
- The deviance is coloured within the temperature graph. The stronger the ups and downs, the more uncertain the forecast will be. The thick line represents the most probable trend.
- Deviance in precipitation is represented as a „T“. There will be notable uncertainties after 6-10 days.
- The forecast is created with „ensemble“ models. Several model runs with varying start parameter are calculated to estimate the predictability of the forecast more precisely.